• Meet you on site to discuss your brief and budget.
• Initiate searches to establish all site restrictions including: town planning, covenants, services, soil conditions and site surveys.
• Prepare a preliminary estimate in response to your brief.
• Establish the feasibility of your project.
• Advice on the best possible design features to suit your block, your budget and your lifestyle requirements.
• Critical information on how to get your project to proceed.
• A realistic time frame for your project, from concept to living.
Having established the project feasibility, our professionals will present:
• Present draft floor plan and budget estimate in response to your brief.
• Revise if necessary conceptual design and estimate.
• Inspect and complete a full report of your site.
• A one-off custom designed concept plan meeting your site conditions, brief and budget.
Once you have approved our design and estimate, we:
• Prepare detailed CAD working drawings
• Meet at National Tiles Design Centre to complete a full colour selection and finalize lighting design
• Meet your consultant to choose schedule of inclusions – fixtures and fittings
• Prepare engineering documentation.
A fixed price contract that reflects your requirements and includes all fees and insurances.
Once you have your finance approval and we have building approval, we:
• Meet you on site to discuss your building program.
• Establish regular site meeting format.
• Commence Construction.
You can expect:
A trouble free building process under an experienced team who keep you informed every step of the way.
• Weekly project updates
• Site photographs
• Full project management of your build from slab to handover